You may submit an application at this site between January 1 and February 15, 2020. To prepare for submitting, you should first:
For New Applicants:
- Write a 1-2 page resume summarizing your academic and personal achievements (as a PDF file).
- Obtain an official transcript of your current academic work from your current and past academic institutions in PDF form.
- Write a 1-2 page essay in PDF form that describes your Vietnamese heritage and how it has shaped you into the person you are today. Please include your experience in community service activities. Also, comment on any hardships that you have overcome to pursue higher education.
- Contact 3 individuals who would be able to prepare 1-page letters of recommendation in PDF form. These individuals should identify their relationship to you and comment about your leadership skills and your character. Each letter should identify the name, title, and institution of the person writing the letter. They also can email their recommendation letter to email@example.com with "your full name and your full home address". That should be the same as your application/resume.
- Provide your current financial situation and the reasons why you need financial aid by downloading and filling out this file here: Financial Statement Form
After you have collected all the items above, please fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an email acknowledgment after your submission is complete.